Atlanta-based rock/metal band VAMPYRE at the Georgia Guidestones. The Guidestones are a granite monument in Elberton, Georgia inscribed with a guide to an “Age of Reason” in various ancient and modern languages. The structure’s exact purpose is unclear, but the instructions do call for elimination of 90% of humanity.
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature
VAMPYRE is The Nosferatu on guitar/synths, Chyanne Lynne on drums and Knick on bass guitar. More photos of VAMPYRE at the Georgia Guidestones.